SENSES FAIL DRUM COVER CONTEST
Remo Heads, PDP Concept Kit, PDP ACE Snare, DW 3000 Series Hardware Pack, Zildjian Cymbals
RULES:1) Entries must be submitted to email@example.com by Monday, April 15th.
Email submissions should include either a link to your performance OR have a small video file attached.
2) Dan himself will pick the winner based on his judgment of the best performance.
3) “Air drumming” and tongue-in-cheek submissions will not be considered.
4) Winner will be contacted by email so please include current email addresses with all entries.
Open to US residents only.
From Remo (one of each):- Clear Vintage Emperor® heads are constructed of 2-plies of Clear 7.5-mil Mylar® films, featuring warm transparent midrange tones with enhanced attack and durability.
- The Clear Powerstroke®3 features a thin underlay at the outer edge of the head to subtly dampen unwanted overtones. This creates a near-perfect balance of response and tone control that has quickly made Powerstroke 3 one of Remo’s most preferred drumheads.
- The Emperor X™ drumheads are the most durable Mylar® heads in the world. They’re made with two free-floating plies of 10-mil Mylar® film with a 5-mil reverse black dot, which gives consistent focused warm tones which accounts for their popularity among many of today’s hardest hitting Rock drummers.
From DW:- Transparent Cherry Lacquer PDP Concept 3 piece – 18×24, 9×12, 14×16 Concept Series is a new line of PDP drums that are available in both all-maple or all-birch shells. All shells are 7-ply, except for the snare which is 10-ply. Through our research with the DW Custom Shop, we have found some particular detail features that have a big effect on sound and quality. We believe every drummer deserves these features, so we included DW-style STM mounting systems, True Pitch™ tuning, F.A.S.T. tom sizing, proportional counter hoop sizing*, and Remo drum heads. Snare drums come with the DW MAG throw-off and boutique-style copper wires. Bass drums come with die-cast claw hooks, and all drums feature the new retro-inspired dual-turret tube lug.
- PDP 6.5×14 ACE snare drum Thin rolled black nickel over brass with tube lugs. Bright attack with musical overtones well suited for rock or louder applications.
- Drum Workshop 3000 series Hardware Pack DW’s Standard Medium Weight Hardware Pack Includes: 3500 Hi Hat Stand:3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. Available in a 3-leg model with folding radius rod and 2-leg model with sturdy steel base plate, 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous. 3700 Straight/Boom Cymbal Stand:The 3700 straight/boom cymbal stand features an array of drummer friendly features. Sturdy double-braced tripod legs offer plenty of support for large cymbals, while lighter gauge tubing makes it a good choice for gigging drummers of all musical genres. 3300 Snare Stand:A straight-forward design that fits 12, 13 and 14″ snare drums. Steel double-braced legs offer optimal support for heavy snares, while the scaled-down footprint make it easy to position in between multi-pedal set-ups. 3000 Single Bass Drum Pedal:3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all metal construction
From Zlidjian:- One 22″ K Dark Ride Medium
- One 14″ K hi hat